A TABLE AVEC LES ENFANTS A PARIS
You probably heard it from your own parents: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But now you’re the one saying it — to your sleepy, frazzled, grumpy kids, who insist “I’m not hungry” as you try to get everyone fed and moving in the morning.
Even if you eat a healthy morning meal every day, it can be tough to get kids fueled up in time for school, childcare, or a day of play. But it’s important to try! Fun cutlery and a cute plate might help as well so get inspired!
1. Kids can learn the alphabet and eat in style with this nice Cutlery set.
2. This cute PANDA set will bring a smile to your face whether it’s on the table or stacked on your shelf. The bowl makes the face and the cup makes the body. It is perfectly sized for little portions.
3. Little vehicles are running all over this stable kids melamine Cup.
4. Flower napkins.
5. Kids in the kitchen can be messy. Prevent food on clothes with these uniquely designed and colourful children’s cooking apron.
6. ‘Fairies Fly’ plate.
7. A spork! Designed for kid-sized mouths, it also has a specially designed handle that’s easier for them to hold and control. Hand shaped from a single piece of Certified organic bamboo. No yucky glues or lacquers. This spork is a healthy, fun alternative to plastic.
8. Sweet vintage-style paper straws in distinctive Miss Etoile colours.