‘It’s time for an adventure…‘ Do you know the program Baby Jake? Alexander used the watch this program that features Jake, a nine-month old baby. Jake is the youngest of ten children all living in a windmill with their parents. Each episode features Jake embarking on an adventure with a host of magical characters… Anyways, whilst Alexander was watching Cbeebies this morning and Baby Jake came on I went on my own adventure….
Here’s a couple of items that are a must-have when your child goes on an adventure….
Does your child like to go on an adventure?
1. Listen to the sounds of nature with this wonderul sonic explorer. Also good for top secret spy missons!
2. White dress with matte blue map all over print filled with swaying palm trees and crocodiles.
3. SOS bracelet
4. Long sleeved T-shirt with molo’s unique, digital all over print ‘Boys Desk’.
5. Canvas slip-ons with molo’s digital all over print ‘Sailor Tatoo’.
6. Lovely palm print pants.
7. ‘See you later alligator’ print T-shirt.
8. The book ‘Mon atlas, ma planete’.