DENIM ON DENIM
Even though it started out as simple men’s workwear, denim has become a modern-day closet staple for everyone. And with an endless variety of indigo washes, specialty fabrics, and ever-evolving silhouettes, the styling possibilities are endless. From shorts, skirts, and button-up shirts, chances are you and your child have a few tried-and-true blues in your closet.
While they go with just about everything else, did you know that you can pair them up for a super cool, layered look?
1. Cool denim hoodie with lower kangaroo pockets and silver zipper. Raw cuffs and edges create cool distressed look.
2. A sailor hat in denim blue fabric with white stripe all over print and star print. With folded edge and ecru colored pompom on top.
3. Spike dark blue denim dress with soft blue details made of 100% cotton.
4. Sleeveless denim girls shirt.
5. Soft blue denim jacket / shirt.
6. Denim Submarine bag.
7. Dark blue shorts.
8. Cute denim Culotte.
11. Denim trainers with stars.
12. Denim Dachshund toy.