From newborn babies to pre-kindergarten tots, one-pieces offer some of the easiest ways to dress active children. Many mummies and daddies prefer one-pieces to mix-and-match outfits because they offer a simple solution to wardrobe choices. This is particularly important for those parents and caregivers who are short on time during busy mornings. One-piece clothing also lessens the laundry load, making them more economically attractive than their two or three-piece counterparts.
Do you agree or do you prefer to dress your child in a mix-and-match outfit?
Which of the one-piece outfits is your favourite?
1. Cute baby pink newborn onepiece made of soft cotton. With a small deep grey ribbon and feet.
2. Little slippers / boots with penguin print.
3. navy blue one-piece with all over shuttles.
4. Dress up your little boy or girl with these lovely Fancy booties. Made from a very soft knit and finished with classic satin lace. Perfect to wear for every occassion your baby’s first year.
5. Jumpsuit with cross print.
6. Cute blue/white striped baby suit made of organic cotton with all-over birds print.
7. Soft leather slippers.
8. Ben pony girl body.
9. Leather shoes.
10. Cozy jumpsuit made out of soft jersey fabric with blue mackerel print.