Yes! In just one week we will be going on holiday… whoop whoop! I just wanted to show you a few cool things I’ve spotted on the web that would be super fun to take on holiday if you have room in your suitcase!
Or you don’t even need to go on holiday really, just use them at home and in the park… beach bags, towels, inflatables, underwater camera’s, we love these ones.
- Mini Rodini’s super stylish sunglasses in off-white with blue stripe print. The brown lens has excellent UV-protection: Category 3- UV protection 400. Available at Orange Mayonnaise.
- The ideal bag for mums and children; to carry around your favorite toys, for a day at the beach, shopping or even to use as a laundry basket. Bag by Susan Bijl via Orange Mayonnaise.
- Hours of fresh tropical fun with this fab pineapple pool float! Available at Kidshop.
- Ban.do neon heart sip sip tumbler is the fun way to drink on the move. Available at Violet & Percy.
- The cutest EVER watering can. We just love this flamingo, sure to be a hit at your place too ! With a 1.5 litre capacity plants will be well watered in style. Available at Kidshop.
- Towel by Bobo Choses available at Springstof.
- This camera from Sunnylife is the perfect way to take submerged shots of underwater summer fun! Suitable for depths up to 2 metres, it a protective plastic casing, a toggled strap so you don’t lose it and viewfinder to help capture that perfect shot. Plus, it is reusable! Simply load a roll of 35mm film (not included) and snap away! Available at Paperchase.
- The Happy Doodle set by Tattly is a temporary tattoo set, which includes 1 of each of these 8 Tattlys by Jon Burgerman and a free single Tattly Sponge. Available at Orange Mayonnaise.