Get ready for Halloween!
1. Useful clips, shaped like sleeping vampire bats. Perfect for hanging wet washing on the line, but with many more uses, like pinning up photographs of your loved ones or memos at work, or keeping the opened bag of cornflakes sealed and fresh. Shaped like spooky black vampire bats, they hang upside when not in use, sleeping until you need them.
2. Mask, available in different animal shapes.
3. Grey beanie with skull print.
4. Boo! This is Tootsa MacGinty’s limited edition pumpkin sweatshirt designed with Halloween in mind. In softly pre washed cotton jersey this will be a fun sweatshirt for girls and boys to wear throughout the Autumn months and particularly on trick-or-treat night itself.
Just for kids; the pumpkin’s mouth zips open to reveal a cheeky tongue sticking out!
5. White T-shirt with skull print.
6. Hoodie with batman ears on top.
7. Set of two hand painted skeleton pegs.
8. Put your baby in this lovely orange baby carrier whilst Trick or Treating.
9. “Silly or what?!” Monster toy.
10. Soft stretchy comfortable cotton leggings in black with a grey mini skull print.
11. Belle & Boo would like to bring some spooky Halloween fun into your home this Autumn! Dress up Belle in her kitten costume and choose delightfully creepy faces for the mess-free pumpkins or would you rather Dress up Ellis & Easy in their costumes ready for tricking and treating?! You can win a wall sticker in our weekly giveaway here