Brunch Bazar is a great event and is THE rendez-vous for coming weekend, June 7 & 8 2014. The event is a mix of art shows, culinary surprises – basically a giant playground for children, grown-ups and fashionistas.
This is already their 12th edition with as this year’s theme ‘Surf in the City’.
If you see us, please say hi! Oh there’s so much to do;
1. FoodBar – several fast & good food corners with food like Jambon basque d’Ospital, Mum Dim Sum, Clasico Argentino, Ben & Jerry’s, barista Krups…
2. FashionBazar – fashion and vintage pop-up shops for children and adults.
3. KidsBazar – free workshops by Doolittle Magazine, Macocobox, Omy, Fun Frag, Gloss’up, Méduse®, Kokocabane, Lego®, and Brooklyn Rock School Paris for kids aged 2 to 12 years.
4. BeautyBazar – get your hair and nails done.
5. MusiqueBazar – to get your groove on in the evenings (without the kids!)
6. PlayBazar – sports games, board games, creative games, indoor surfing, and many other activities
7. L’artBazar – exhibition dedicated to surfing and skiing.
Saturday 12.00 – 02.00 (brunch & bazar & clubbing)
Sunday 11.00 – 20.00 (brunch & bazar & tapas)
KidBazar is open from 12.00 – 17:00 Saturday and 11AM – 17:00 on Sunday
Carreau du Temple – 4, Rue Eugène Spuller, Paris 3(in the 3ème arrondissement). Taking place over 2 days Saturday June 7 and Sunday June 8.
For more information and or buy your tickets, click here
(Tickets are 15€ and children under 5 are free)