“Mummy, do the little boats on the water have legs?” – that was the question in the song that inspired the name of this famous brand. Petit Bateau is a well-established company, classic but just a little cheeky too, and it needs no further introduction. Created at the beginning of the roaring Twenties, it has become THE brand in everyone’s wardrobes, regardless of age. Comfort and quality, two key words vital for children’s fashion.
GIVE AWAY [CLOSED]
Winner = Florien van Barneveld
How to enter the Petit Bateau Give Away? C’est tres simple!
1. Make sure you have ‘Liked’ Les enfants a Paris on Facebook here
2. Share this blogpost
3. Leave a comment underneath this blogpost or on Facebook and tell us which item you would like to win!
[No matter where you live, everyone can enter…]
The winner will be announced on our Facebook Page on Wednesday May 7, 2014.
1. Girl’s fine jersey top with vertical stripes. Available in size 3 months – 36 months old.
2. Baby boy cotton knit jumper. Available in size 3 months – 36 months old.
3. Polo shirt. Available in size 3 – 12 years old.
4. Combicourt. Available in size 0 months – 12 months old.
5. Dress. Available in size 3 – 12 years old.
[…] Don’t forget to enter this weeks give away if you like these colours as we’re hosting a Petit Bateau Give Away! Number 5 is one of the items you can win! Want to see the other items and enter the give away here […]