Une baguette a Paris, Bobo Choses collaboration for Le Bon Marché’s Paris exhibition. An exclusive limited edition sweatshirt and a tote bag inspired by the city of Paris.
- Baguettes never get cold because they always travel under the arms of children.
2. The boulangeries are the perfumeries of Paris.
3. It does not matter weather it is summer or winter, baguettes are always tanned.
4. Baguettes don’t like solitude. This is why they go together with cheese and marmalade.
5. If baguettes are not given due attention, their hearts harden.
Bobo was born in 2008 with the idea of creating a clothingbrand that could capture the magical, passionate look and language of children. The first collection, autumn-winter 2009 The Englishman and the Sitting Bull, was successfully received by both public and media. Since then, their growth has been constant: their garments, made locally, can be found in the most prestigious stores like Broer & Zus, Orange Mayonnaise and Springstof.
Bobo is a fifteen people team that works passionately to create inovative and fun worlds for children. The creative department is led by Adriana Esperalba, founder and CEO of the company. Each collection tells a story that they publish as a children’s book, making clothes special and meaningful.